This has BaT flip written all over it.  I'll bet you can get 10 grand as
is, just clean it up and get some nice photos.  Forget making any further
repairs except maybe the AC, this car has "survivor" and "patina" written
all over it, let the new owner have all the fun with the front end work.
Max
Charleston SC