By that logic, we need to either (a) close down our borders and pretend like we
are an island or (b) institute a strong authoritarian central government and
eliminate all liberty (china) or (c) look at one outlier, Germany, and pretend
like all those other countries and US states that didn't lock down, pretend
they don't exist.  They don't count because Germany.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC