Correct Mitch, sharing information about drugs that may work is a good
thing.  If we can lockdown and destroy the economy to "save lives", we
certainly can and should share information about potential treatments that
may save lives.  If we can mandate mask wearing by force of law, we can
also take the time to study and explore viable treatment options.
Max
Charleston SC