-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bad car names (was: Re: The Wave)

I think there are other cars that are candidates for stupid names.

Cadillac Cimmaron  -- Also a bad car

Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman - Is it lucky (or evil)?

Buick Reatta - Did they misspell regatta?

Plymouth Caravelle - just a bad name for another K car

Dodge Diplomat - Really? Have you ever seen a real Diplomat in one of
these.

Pontiac Parisienne  -- I bet there aren't many of these in Paris

Bentley Azure - Is that a color?

Chevy Luv (Truck) - Insert your own hick joke here.

Pontiac Fiero - also a stupid car.  Perhaps it was prophetic given the
fact that these cars had fire troubles.

Ford Aspire - yea it aspires to be a real car.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 127K