On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:51:05 -0500 Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I just landed. This is smallest airport I have ever been to. It’s
> literally in some farmers pasture. It has 1 jet bridge.

One jet bridge?! That's a huge airport compared to what was in Pullman,
Washington, when I flew in and out of there in the late '60s.

There was one small building, perhaps 2000 ft^2, the asphalt parking lot
and plane parking area, and the runway.

When it was time for the plane to leave, it taxied down the runway to the
appropriate end, turned around, and waited. The person who ran the
airport came out with a microphone on a looooooooong cord, looked around,
and told the pilot it was OK to take off.

Craig