Another thing that I've heard is going on, the rich get the instant test,
and only go into treatment if needed.  The poor get the slow test, and
while waiting for the results they get hospitalized in a room full of other
poor people also waiting for test results, so if they didn't have it when
they arrived, they surely end up with the Wuhan Red Death by the time they
leave.  "Here's your mask, wait over there, we'll tell you when you're
sick!"  Personally I'm going to do everything I can to stay away from
Hospitals, too many people die there.
Max
Charleston SC