Sweden's death rate has been in steady decline, now down to about 10 people
per day, from a high of 100 per day.  I'd say their approach is looking
like it worked out just fine.  Compare them to Belgium, which went the full
lock-down route, and it is clear that lock-down vs. no lock-down does not
seem to change how the Wuhan Red Death moves through the population, but
the economic impacts are sure different.  Belgium had a peak of 300 per
day, and is also now down to about 2 per day.  Note that Sweden and Belgium
have very similar size populations.  Rather than blindly accepting what
they put on the evening news, I like to check some facts for myself, there
are plenty of websites that have tracking numbers.  I like this one:
https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/26/covid-19-tracker/

Max
Charleston SC