The .space domain is part of the reason. If you delve into the headers
on your messages, you see the reasons.

Big ones other than your domain: DKIM signature is invalid, message was
mostly an image, and the sending IP address is on a spamblock list.

    running on the system "spamd-node0.wehostwebsites.com",
    has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
    message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
    monitor...@handynetworks.com for details.

    pts  rule name              description
    ---- ----------------------
    4.5  BAYES_80               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 80 to 95%
[score: 0.9029]
    0.0  URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
See http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block for more
information. [URIs: fiorentino.space]
    2.0  PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD      Untrustworthy TLDs [URI: fiorentino.space
(space)]
    0.2  HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
domains are different
    8.0  RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM     RBL: SORBS: sender is a spam source
[66.96.184.4 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
   -1.0  SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
    0.0  SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
    1.0  HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_32     BODY: HTML: images with 2800-3200 bytes of words
    6.0  HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image area
    0.1  HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
   -0.1  DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid
    0.5  FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD   From abused NTLD
    6.5  COMMON_SPAM_TLD        Created to address spam that gets through
filters, but often has a newer, inexpensive TLD commonly used for spam, per
PMT-586-11281
    2.0  DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
   -4.3  TXREP                  TXREP: Score normalizing based on sender's
reputation