yeah that might be it.  I need to get some for my squatted truck

--FT

On 8/4/20 9:54 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
Dubs are twenty inch rims, 22 inch rims are dub dueces. Not sure about twenny
fo's.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: August 3, 2020 8:56 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 24in DUBs included with the car

Well it originally meant something like “doubled” like in 2 more inches of rim
and/or tire or something. Or it might have been 22” rims (“doubles”) and twenny
fos was double dubs. Or something. In any case it’s stupid.

--FT
Sent from iPhone

On Aug 3, 2020, at 9:34 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>