https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/940799606362929/

2001 Lamborghini Diablo
$10,500
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/charleston/vehicles/>
Listed 7 weeks ago in Star, NC <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/103756472996841/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 50,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Yellow · Interior color: Black

   Seller's description…

The body is already mounted and painted on a modified chassis. Headlights have been installed, tail lights have been fitted, hood and trunk opens. The motor and transmission is currently sitting in the car and wired but not bolted. This comes with expensive and rare quality and original parts that are difficult to find anymore. It comes with the original oem glass, customs fiberglass interior molded after a real one, hinges, window tracks, motors, gauges, seats, dash, OEM turn signals, engine cover, knob shifter, console, buttons, OEM quarter glass (will need to be reinstalled). The B&B customs website has the kit for sale in pieces for nearly $6000 without a custom or stretched donor chassis. I’ve invested much more in this than I’m letting it go for.

--
--FT