Guys, guys, surely you jest!!

Who told you any of this!? Eye gouging! Dumping cars by the side of the
road, gifting Jumbo Jets!!
It sure makes for a lovely fantasy!

Some of the sadest cars are driven there on daily basis, they would be
declared illegal to drive here in a heartbeat!!

As for the car in the second frame from the bottom, I doubt it is a Lancia.
The logo does not conform to the general shape of that of a Lancia!

Omar.

>Message: 12
>Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 12:53:39 -0500
>From: tom savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [MBZ] Street racing in Dubai

>Bob Rentfro wrote:
>> I think they are supposed to, but they could just go buy new eyes. Seems
> >like there is metric butt-loads of moola flowing around there....and I
bet
> >you and I helped pay for some of those sweet rides with the $3.199 #2
we're
> >buying lately.

>I'm only contributing at $2.75/gal but am still glad to see that it is
>being put to good use.  I think I read somewhere that Dubai's national
>budget balances with oil at $20/bbl.

>Anyone know what the white car with the humongous intercooler is in the
>second pic from the botton?  Lancia?

>Tom

Message: 13