I have an addendum to my leases which lists specific damages and cost to
repair. These damages include broken window panes and holes in walls which have
a set price depending on size, broken balusters, etc. All other damages not in
the list will be charged at a labor rate of $50 per hour and I specify that the
landlord may perform himself or hire out.

Sent from my iPhone