It would appear that one possible reason for Florida test centers reporting
100% positive tests is that they only thought they had to report positive
tests. Realistically most people, especially a couple months ago, only cared
about the number of positive tests each day. Of course that doesn't give you a
good impression of whats going on but most people are idiots...
-Curt

    On Friday, August 14, 2020, 2:11:35 AM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes