I put the bathroom floor heaters in the remodel to the seattle house.  SWMBA
loathed cold floors so the things were on for her comfort the first few years.
I found a few cold spots and thought the things gobbled heating dollars.
Probably did not, but I had no issue with a good cool floor after a hot shower.
 Then again, I sleep with windows open year round when in residence.

AK house has no heated floors and the furnace runs year round. Even with the
windows open, as the place is a musty rank smelling place.  Maybe winter lack
of relative humidity will resolve that.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.