Robert,

I’m not aware of multiple wear sensors, but I guess there could be. Not sure
what the value of that is…

I realize this is after the fact, but for the future, any time you replace
rotors, buy a set of retaining screws, as they’re cheap and I’m sure your
dealer stocks them.

201 421 01 71 should be the number, but verify it with your dealer based on the
last 8 characters of your car’s VIN.

Unless later models changed something, there are not typically sensors on the
rear pads. They wear much longer than the fronts are are typically inspection
items whenever the front pads are changed.

-D