Hi,

I found this Mercedes Benz for $6,000 on OfferUp, near Hillsboro, OR. Check it
out.

*Pictures are being fixed currently* 1998 Mercedes-Benz (E320) One of a kind!
Rare to find in this condition with OEM everything. The vehicle drives smooth
with no mechanical issues whatsoever. - 7 Seater - Bose Audio System - CD &
Cassette Player Ps: I'll throw in some classics "old skool" cassette tracks
which are worth about $30+ each! - No rips, No tears - Extremely Low Miles The
only con I can think of is a small 2 inch wrinkle on the right side fender and
a small hairline crack on the back of the bumper... Alongside a ‘buff’ which
wouldn't hurt (: Ready for a new owner! Asking Amount: 6000 OBO (Title in hand)
*No trades* *No payments* *Serious inquires only* Thank you for time!
more details…

Sent from my iPhone