And this is the issue you’re going to have with streaming services, especially
if you like certain types of channels like the “lifestyle” kinds. Philo is one
we looked at that has all the lifestyle stuff.

The nice thing about YouTubeTV is that it will include both local and national
networks if you want those.

Here’s a good place to start for comparisons:

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/youtube-tv-vs-philo-vs-hulu-vs-sling-tv-vs-fubotv-vs-watch-tv-vs-att-tv-now-updated-december-2019/

<https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/youtube-tv-vs-philo-vs-hulu-vs-sling-tv-vs-fubotv-vs-watch-tv-vs-att-tv-now-updated-december-2019/>

Understand that one streaming service probably won’t meet all of your viewing
needs. We have YouTubeTV, NetFlix and Disney. Disney will go out the window as
soon as the latest Mandalorian (?) series drops and can be watched. We signed
up in July so we could see Hamilton and the Star Wars stuff.

Consider things like Pluto TV as well, which is free.

We’ve found that we will join a service if there is something we want to see on
it, then drop it when we’re done. Sure, it’s a little inconvenient to do it,
but think of it as a sort of “pay per view”. When it’s under $10/month for
something like Disney it’s worth it. They don’t care if you come and go, and in
some cases like with Hulu, after you leave they bug the heck out of you with
promotional prices to rejoin so it can actually save you money in the short
term.

-D