I think we will take a five to seven day trip up there next month and check out
as much as we can. I’m thinking Delaware (the state one of the financial rags I
was reading declared the best retirement state in NE) and Rhode Island . What
is the best city to fly into?
We are so over AZ. 50 plus days over 110 this summer broke me after 40 years.
You can always grab a heavier coat...when it’s 119 ( like it was today at my
house with roofers on my roof), it’s impossible to cool off.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone