That’s a bulk sprayer, like you would use for large area interior/exterior
spraying. I’ve used them for both, and they’re a must-have. When we built our
house in Wisconsin I sprayed the whole interior of a 3,000 SF house in about
six hours, if that. Did my mother in-law’s house exterior in about three hours
(800 SF single story block house) after spending the previous day prepping and
masking.

I think what’s being discussed here is one of the smaller sprayers that you
might use for small interior areas or maybe spraying doors, for example.

I had one of the name brand (Wagner?) ones about 10-12 years ago that literally
“flung” the paint and wasn’t happy with it. Maybe they’ve gotten better since
then.

-D