The W220 I drove for a few years was on par with upper end Hyundaia-eh owned by
SWMBA.  Hers was new, mine a few years old.  Same plastics, same very thin
leather, same look and feel, same fabric linings.  Not sure how reliable the
korean electronics were, as that car sold at five years old.  I do know there
were electronic failings covered by warrantee on the Benz, with the cluster
replaced as well as switches and controls prior to my ownership.  After 15
years of care, that S class had less value than a junk yard runner did.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
2014 ‘yota Highlander - Haggis

retired models-
1986 SDL - Polei
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1982 SD - Allen
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers