On Sun, September 6, 2020 11:38 pm, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
> I heard something about this and think it turns out the owner is
> scamming. He did the damage himself and has a go fund me that’s up to
> 48k or so.

Let me guess, he wants to replace the windows, and $48k buys a lot of Goof
Off.

15 years ago, we had a Katrina victim with cancer or something come to town.
People did fundraisers, she got a low to mid size 5 digit sum, then the
cops found out she didn't really have cancer and she went to jail for
fraud.