In the end the joke is on him, any surveyor will go back to a known monument,
like a granite post. Anybody with any real brains will then reference that
monument to another one. Moving survey stakes is a felony. There's no reason
for you to do it, why would you make your lot smaller?
At this point talking to him is out, he's already made his play, you know what
he's thinking. The only appropriate next move is to inform the authorities
-Curt.

    On Monday, September 7, 2020, 8:35:28 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes