Apparently MA registration on equipment trailers is expensive so guys would
register in Maine and bring them here. I guess these days if you've got a MA
plate on the truck and ME plate on the trailer its going to be a cop magnet.
I asked an officer "If I borrowed a trailer from my dad in Maine, that's not
illegal, what would you do?" bastard actually said he'd cite me. Jerk...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, September 8, 2020, 7:36:55 PM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Tue, September 8, 2020 7:17 pm, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
> Yeah same thing here on 30days or so. I guess the DMV could spin it that
> you live here and not there, so you must have your vehicles titled here
> too, whether the title and plates are valid elsewhere or not. They’d
> probably say it is no different from bringing an out of state car here
> from a previous residence outside the state if you now live here as your
> principal residence, whether you still have property in the other state.

Some rural/southern state was going after the guys with Ferraris and
Lambos registered to Montana LLCs with Montana plates but garaging the
cars in the complaining state.  Some place like Alabama or Arkansas, I
would have expected NY or NJ to be going after something like that.