I never had any luck with those choker things.  Usually they just slid up
skinning the branches.
You can bend the loader with too much asymmetric load.  Not something you want.
 A tractor is not a bulldozer.
You can load up the draw bar all you want.  Be more cautious with the 3-point
but it's cheaper to fix a 3-point than a loader.  If you put a cross bar
between the 3-point lower arms it makes a decent way to lift and pull.
If you have strong roots nothing beats a ripper.