I will give it a try so ordered a couple of them.

On 9/13/2020 7:52 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
Here, try this and let us know.

https://www.biocidesystems.com/

I think Amazon has it for a good price.
-------------
Max
Charleston SC

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 6:02 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

We removed the sheet rock from the wall and it ended up just being about 5
inches up a few feet long. Rather than replace Sheetrock and paint again,
we are just going to go with wider trim that covers it up. Anyway, it
smells better out there with that removed but still stinks. I think the
dogs pissed all over the brick and it’s soaked into the brick and mortar.
See photos you can see where it’s darker at the bottom. We have scrubbed
these bricks many times, sprayed them with various cleaners, bleach etc. I
don’t see anyway of getting the smell out. What about putting a clear coat
of some sort on it to seal it up so the smell doesn’t keep seeping out of
the brick?