#1 boy alerted me that the smoke plume from the Leftist Coast fires has moved
into ND this morning.  I expect it will be following the jet stream.  He has no
cabin filters in his car, nor the work truck.  Wet bandana is keeping his nose
hairs happy

clay

“I think it’s time we stopped  our cringing embarrassment about our history,
about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stop this general bout of
self-recrimination and wetness.”

B. Johnson
01/09/2020