Randy, the zombies are all wandering about with masks on their snoots.   I
watched my parents get put on and taken off medications for over 40 years.
Initially, the drugs were hailed as miracles. Then, a few years later, the
results come in and the doctors are concerned with the negative impacts, so,
“here, try this wonder drug instead”.   Last time I chatted with my
nonagenarian mother, she tells me she wished she had not taken all the
medications and had quit the stuff he GP was pushing for her current issues.
Figured there was nothing that chemistry was going to solve with nine decades
of wear living had built up.

We need to keep our old cars on the road.  Hope you are driving that 240D

clay

“I think it’s time we stopped  our cringing embarrassment about our history,
about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stop this general bout of
self-recrimination and wetness.”

B. Johnson
01/09/2020