With clear title, you should be able to order keys or tumbler through any Mercedes dealers parts department. I had to ordered a new switch tumbler for my 1995 E300D when it jammed and I couldn't install the key and turn to the extraction position. Took a bit but completed the repairs and continued driving for another year or so.

Bob Massmann
Oregonia, Ohio

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Rentfro via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:51 AM
To: Mercedes List
Cc: Bob Rentfro
Subject: [MBZ] Fwd: 1998 Mercedes E320 Stationwagon Silver

How does one go about getting keys from Mercedes? I wonder if this thing is worth a $500 gamble?

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

1998 Mercedes E320 Stationwagon Silver

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/scottsdale-1998-mercedes-e320/7183625335.html

Please go to the preferences page if you don't want to receive email-a-friend messages in the future.