On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 16:58:26 -0400 Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> So here is what he says. Must be a busy guy  Plus the car is at a beach
> house been sitting in the salt air for how many years?

Sort of like the fellow west of here who posted on freecycle having three
cars (one of which was a W123) which were left on his land and for which
he could not get titles. He said he wanted them gone.

I sent him an email asking what they were and where they were. He replied
he was too busy to take pictures. I replied I did not want pictures, I
just wanted to know what they were and where they were. He has not
replied in several days.

Craig