A family member recently bought a 126 gasser, I think an 86 420SEL.  Low miles
like this, beautiful deep maroon color, perfect shape but for some suspension
work.  I think a little cheaper than this, but he is just pleased as can be.
Doesn't drive much, so no worries about the cost of gas.  Supremely quiet and
smooth ride, passengers are amazed when they ride it, such a shocking
difference from the current electronic appliances they call cars.
Max Dillon
Charleston SC