https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3460760110611908

2001 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S55 AMG
$8,500
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/charleston/vehicles/>
Listed 23 hours ago in Lady Lake, FL <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/108511565840585/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 95,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Black · Interior color: Black
Fuel type: Gasoline

   Seller's description…

No tire kickers please price is firm S55 AMG S class Mercedes modified professionally for drag racing mechanic told me that about 4500 dollars worth of work (it roars) the radio will have to be wired as it’s it working right now but other than that it’s fast and fun. Bought it for my son before we knew it had been modified. It just had ceramic coating on it so it shines. Just had wires replaced to battery and a full safety inspection.

--
--FT