-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:38 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Solar - Wind, was 4cyl diesel engine/air compressor
conversion,barely on topic

Speaking of solar power - has anyone used one of the solar cell
battery trickle chargers, like come with new VWs, and are all over
eBay - http://tinyurl.com/kw64s ???
Having more cars than drivers at the moment, I'm thinking they might
be a good idea. Easier than hauling out the A/C powered trickle
charger all the time.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK