I don't know about conductor plate in an 06, that's a 722.7 trans?  I have changed a couple in the 722.6 transmission.  That is a common problem.  You should be able to see codes for the solenoids if it is going bad.  A filter and ATF change couldn't hurt (get it out of the lines and torque converter too)

--FT