Thanks. I also tried

http://mb-teilekatalog.info/view_GroupAction.php?lang=E&mode=BM&class=1&aggtyp=FG&catalog=06H&model=163175&spmno=0&group=33

and some links on Front Axle work

http://mb-teilekatalog.info/view_GroupAction.php?lang=E&mode=BM&class=1&aggtyp=FG&catalog=06H&model=163175&spmno=0&group=33

but this one, the one I think I need,  is gorked

http://mb-teilekatalog.info/view_SubGroupAction.php?lang=E&mode=BM&class=1&aggtyp=FG&catalog=06H&model=163175&group=33&subgrp=225

UNION
SELECT *, 'bm_images_arc_image_v' tabl_name FROM bm_images_arc_image_v WHERE
image_name IN ('B33225000006.110524','B33225000007.000627')

MySQLi_conn::query: Exec query Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UNION SELECT *, 'bm_images_arc_image_v' tabl_name FROM bm_images_arc_image_v WHE' at line 1

I guess I need to fire up the winders laptop and see if I can get the EPC I have on that machine to work, as painful as it is

--FT