People get run over by rolling cars all the time. I guess if it is a choice
between your kid or you, go for it. Otherwise it's like Jack Handy said: if
you're walking next to a river of lava, and you drop your car keys into it:
Just forget about it, 'cause man, they're gone.

Dont get me going on all the outpatient opioid stuff. Happy to answer any
questions privately.

Glad you are OK Kaleb.