On 08/10/2020 7:13 PM, Peter Frederick via Mercedes wrote:
W115s are getting scarce -- they all rusted away.  Ours certainly did.

Mine has not, thankfully but I have not driven it in winter and I doubt it has ever been driven much in winter in this country.

I have had it 15 years and it has been in the garage every winter.

I know the fellow that I got it from kept it in the shop at his business and he told me that the fellow he got it from lived in a high-rise apartment building and had underground parking. He also told me that the original owner was an MD. It was sold here in Winnipeg by the local MB dealer so it has spent its whole life here.

It may have been driven year round when it was new but not in many years.

RB