I was fixin to sell the 99E320 and of course the PS pump started groaning and
the driver window started ignoring the Go Up command and the seat won’t go
forward now. I think I got a new seat knackers switch for it, or Maybe that was
the $500E300 I smashed. I guess I should go pull the switches and swap them.

The Kumho tars I got for the $500E300 seemed pretty decent.  Got good reviews.
I had a rebate coupon and delivered and mounted were maybe $350 for the set

--R
Sent from iPhone