Pretty typical FB behavior. When I’ve posted cars for sale or other things, I
would venture that easily 75% of the PMs I get are just the canned “Is this
still available?” with no response when I reply. I don’t get it. I’ve tried
putting a disclaimer in ads about not responding to these generic PMs, which I
don’t any longer, but it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Check your maths, too. If you want first month’s rent and a month’s damage
deposit, it’s $3500.

"Price is firm, NO LOWBALLERS, I know what I got."

-D