This is what SWMBA deems reliable transport.  Given the more recent quality
issues DBAG has suffered and the few years MB has been in the AK market, there
was no reasonable option of having a Benz here.  Dealer is clueless about
anything made prior to the current century with shallow tech talent.  I found
but one indy shop in the state.

There are only third or fourth tier dealerships in the state.  There are
constant ads for tech employees to man service centers no matter what brand.
May as well bit the bullet until I can escape back to the real world and snag a
Landy II or FJ 45 out of Mexico

clay

“I think it’s time we stopped  our cringing embarrassment about our history,
about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stop this general bout of
self-recrimination and wetness.”

B. Johnson
01/09/2020