I have never done the full face, I have always had nasal pillows.  I also have a very small travel sized one that is about the size of a beer can.

On 10/30/2020 8:20 PM, M. Mitchell Marmel via Mercedes wrote:
Been using one for a decade now, works great.  I recommend nasal pillows
over a full face mask.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 6:31 PM Kevin Kraly via Mercedes <