05ML500 USD $‎68.95 for pre-cut headlight covers.  Put in your vehicle to see what they have

https://www.xpel.com/product/332454

On 11/6/20 8:11 AM, ned kleinhenz via Mercedes wrote:
  << I have read about people doing roughly the same thing, but using
several coats of thinned urethane spar varnish instead of film for the
final
protective coating. IDK if this is any better than the clear coat you
used though. <<
The XPEL is like a super saran wrap type plastic film.  It is not a varnish
or clear coat.
The advantage I see is the ability to just snag a corner and peel it off if
it eventually goes bad.  To install it you wet it and squeegee it onto a
polished lens.  It adheres tenaciously and does not need a sanded surface
with the "tooth" a sprayed or painted clear coat may require.  I could not
face the prospect of sanding off a varnish or clear coat every year of two.
Ned

--FT