They're not for the same purpose. Kroil is a penetrant, its supposed to creep.
Kroil is a protectant, its supposed to stay put.
-Curt

    On Monday, November 23, 2020, 5:56:39 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Kroil. I swear by that stuff. I’ve yet to encounter a fastener it hasn’t been
able to free up.

-D