On 23/11/2020 5:18 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I don’t think it’s bad considering the coverage you get for $5. I’ve used it a
couple of times since they started charging and was happy with the results.

I think the change had to put a significant dent in the number of listings they
had. Within a day or two of them enacting the change the number of listings
fell off precipitously.

Definitely put a damper on the bottom feeder stuff. I think a lot of that moved
to FB.

-D

A lot of bottom feeders don't have a credit card so cannot readily pay online.

RB