The crash damage is secondary to the mechanical tomfoolery damage?

I must say, that's the biggest cone filter I've ever seen.

And like Jim implied, it's great for keeping the combustion air warm in winter.

And I do like the color combo.
Too many people are afraid to use tan leather in blue cars.
I'm actually thinking of putting a set of these in a Pull Me Over Red car (name changed to Red Hot to protect the sales figures).
https://wsimgprooh.car-part.com/3455/2020/20197/3455_6229_08_web.jpg
But it loses some of its effect if I only buy the kalahari seats without the matching dash and door panels. The black leather seats are hot and boring, and the atmosphere (gray) seats are ugly.