From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Allan Streib via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 3:01 PM
To: Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Allan Streib <astr...@indiana.edu>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: $800 MacBook with iPhone CPU?

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

> Does Win10 have a Classic Mode to make the switch more transparent?

I don't use Windows much these days, but as far as I know Windows 10 does
not have a "classic" mode built-in. I believe there are themes you can find
(buy?) that approximate the look and feel of Windows 7.

My favorite Windows from a UI standpoint was Windows 2000 Professional.
Clean, responsive, minimal lipstick and eye candy.

Allan