Pink collar jobs in the legal field are all but gone.  There used to be massive
word processing, secretarial pools, paralegals and a host of desk occupants.
Now the shyster has to do his own WP, support tasks and self help/care.  If the
firm is large enough, it has a central processing unit
(HR/Tech/records/travel/etc.) in the main office, and a skeleton crew at that.
Most of it has been outsourced to India or other 24/7 site.  Far less expensive
and no need for benefits or interaction.

The Tech/FB fiasco is that US citizens are not being considered because the
H1-B sorts are much cheaper.  Maybe US talent is inadequate (based on some of
the young workers, not surprising).  Still, US employers should use US talent
first, not undercut and hire slave wage workers.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur