Project into the future a few years and deduce the long term business
effect of the Covid induced "work from home edict".
Will the urban population suddenly or eventually realize the do not need to
live in clusters in the city environment, then migrate to small towns and
rural areas, while still producing work product and being paid for it?

Or, will companies simply hire  and outsource workers from foreign
countries at a much cheaper labor rate, cut their costs, and continue
business via "remote work"?

Thoughts on how this will trend?  Labor market has been gutted for more
than two decades now with near slave labor in third world countries. Will
"brain power labor" be next to die from outsourcing?
Or, has it already, and we are too numbed and dumbed down to realize it?

When the rich American workers no longer work, who buys the product from
cheap third world labor?

Is this a "business cycle" and is there a profit opportunity laying
somewhere to be found?