I talked to the guy. Car sounds ok, he was pretty open about it. Said he
thought maybe a front CV was creaking but was not too bad. He couldn’t forward
the carfax but has it there. Asked Kleb to run it. 123k miles is very low,
surprising, the interior looks very good, noticed a little body wavies on the
RR door and fender which is not a huge deal.

The daughter unit is gonna go there and look at it, it’s about 1.5 hr drive  I
could go up Tuesday, he said he would hold it with a deposit If she thinks it’s
worth it. Told her to check under For rust etc. and see what the carfax said,
where it was from etc.

I’ll buy it if it checks out, she’ll give me her 95E320 I can sell and the
difference is Merry Christmas.

--FT
Sent from iPhone