On 2020-12-05 17:28, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
There’s no way I could turn the John Deere over, for sure. That thing
was cast out of a solid billet of iron, I believe.

Since I can’t ever seem to post images to the list, I’ll send it to
you directly and you’re welcome to share if you like.

You can do that, or try to pull one up in an image search.
I had to go far down a page of DuckDuckGo images, but I found what I'm 90% sure is the model I was given. Remember, mine was a repaint and had no decals, but every feature I can recall from mine is in this pic.