On 2020-12-07 13:20, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:

I can't believe someone just chucked it in a dumpster.  It's probably
like a $150 unit, so not a high-end thing, but still...

Where I live, a good find is a stack of drywall mud buckets with lids (two of them hold a 35# bag of dog food), or 20 gallon plastic Roundup barrels (I took them both, and throw my recycling in them), or a 30 year old Stihl chain saw in the metal dumpster (I thought about that, then realized I already had non-running chain saws at home).